1. Prices at Commodity Exchanges
Prices displayed at user-customizable screen, updated on real or delay
time, of all futures
contracts in Brazilian and international commodity exchanges, according
to option requested.
2. Daily and Weekly Analyses
Daily analyses of trades and around 250 prices of physical market, taken
from the main regions of production and trade in Brazil; Weekly analyses
with specialized information, market trends and crop forecasts, both
from Brazil and countries that trade the commodity. It brings the main
indexes, including the financial ones, of interest to the commodity.
3. Physical Prices
Physical prices (in the regions related to each commodity traded - over
250 regions of production and trade in Brazil - updated during the day)
4. Complete SAFRAS Agency News
Safras Agency news (average of 450 news a day) updated on real time.
- Farm Policy
- Oilseeds and by-products
- Cotton and fibers
- Agricultural Chemicals/Fertilizers/Inputs/Seeds
- Line-up of grain vessels at Ports
- Cotton seed/Rapeseed/Sunseed/Linseed
- Machinery and Implements
- Soybeans and by-products
5. Financial Indexes
Rates of the main financial indexes in Brazil and abroad and the commercial
dollar rate, updated on real time. At the end of the day, the Ptax dollar
rate (rate by Central Bank of Brazil)
6. Complete Agricultural Freights
It presents the freight values of the main road, rail and water routes
in Brazil for most commodities available at the service, monthly updated.
7. Agricultural Units Conversion Table
System used to convert the agricultural units adopted by different countries
or regions for a single commodity. It converts units of weight, volume
8. Safras & Mercado Consultants (under request)
- Planning for trades and investments in the agribusiness.
- Trends for Brazilian and international markets.
- Forecast of crops, consumption, domestic and foreign prices.
- Commercial and investment planning assistance.
- Studies of market and competitiveness.
- Research of historical information from our data bank.